So based on my past experiences frying noodles, the noodles always ends up either sticking together or to the bottom of the pan. I tried a new method, the traditional Chinese method my grandpa uses to make fried noodles and it worked perfectly.
- After you boil the noodles, you rinse it for 5 seconds with cold water, so the noodles are warm, no piping hot
- pour a little bit of olive oil or vegetable oil all over the noodles and toss it in the strainer, letting the water dry out and noodles to cool
- repeat the process until all of the water is dried out and until each noddle has a thin layer of oil on it
- when you fry it, use less oil frying the vegetables so the amount of oil in the noodles and vegetable wont be overwhelming
- you can also keep it in the refrigerator for 3 days
I hope you enjoy!