There are many combinations of pot sticker dips you can make, but what if you want a dip that doesn’t overpower the pot sticker taste, or want a stronger dip? Here are some dips my family uses for pot stickers!
- plain Chinese rice vinegar
- Chinese rice vinegar with pepper flakes and a bit of soy sauce
- salt, pepper flakes, water
- soy sauce, honey, water
- sesame oil, soy sauce, pepper flakes
- oyster sauce, vinegar, pinch of sugar
I usually don’t make oil based ones considering the fact that pot stickers already have oil on them. Please enjoy and comment below which ones you liked best and introduce me to new combinations!